1. The unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the Persons therein.
2. The utter depravity of human nature, the necessity for Repentance and Regeneration and the Eternal Doom of the finally impenitent.
3. The Virgin Birth, Sinless life, Atoning Death, Triumphant Resurrection, Ascension and Abiding Intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Second Coming and Millennial Reign upon earth.
4. Justification and Sanctification of the Believers through the-finished work of Christ.
5. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for Believers with signs following.
6. The Nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church which is the Body of Christ.
7. The Sacraments of Baptism by Immersion and of the Lord’s Supper.
8. The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures.
9. Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders and Deacons.
10. The possibility of falling from Grace.
11. The obligatory nature of Tithes and Offerings.
12. Divine Healing through obedience to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ and Faith in His name and merits of His blood for all sicknesses, diseases and infirmities.